In a highly urbanised and fast-paced city like Singapore, having missing teeth could also be a deal breaker in landing your dream job, closing a good business agreement, or even finding your one true love. It sounds superficial, but the society gives merit to people who take care of themselves. Thankfully, there are tooth or dental implant clinics in Singapore that could help bring back your smile and self-esteem.
What are Dental Implants?
Essentially, dental implants serve as a long-term solution to a missing tooth root. These often come in titanium structures that are screwed in the jaws beneath your gums to provide a foundation for teeth replacement. They can be used to replace as few as one tooth or all the teeth in the mouth.
Dentures and dental bridges that are attached to implants are also more comfortable, natural and stable. They also won’t slip when you are eating or speaking- something people with false teeth are always worried about.
How Dental Implants Improve Your Life
Whether caused by bad oral habit, severe injury, or disease, missing tooth could highly affect a person’s wellbeing. So, putting dental implants could do a lot of change in your life.
Some of the ways a tooth implant procedure in Singapore could improve your life are:
- Improve Appearance and Self-esteem – No more hiding, slouching and controlled laughter. With implants, you will smile more, feel better, and look better.
- Eliminate Discomfort – Since dental implants are part of you, it will feel more natural and secured compared to dentures.
- Mend Speech and Eating Issues – Removable dentures can slip within the mouth and cause you to mumble words. It can also cause mouth sores, which could hurt when you are eating. With tooth implants, these issues can be solved.
- Prevent Surrounding Bone Loss – The pressure and stimulus of chewing prevents jaw bone degradation, hence leaving a lost tooth un-replaced and using dentures cannot solve the problem. A dental implant, however, mimics the pressure of natural teeth so it helps prevent bone loss.
- Convenience – Dental implants are permanent so there is no need to remove them for cleaning or using adhesives to secure them.
Best Dental Implants Specialist in Singapore to Help You
Finding a specialist in Singapore is easy, but finding the perfect doctor that would provide complete and quality service is difficult. Be sure that your doctor is an oral maxillofacial practitioner to be sure that the tooth implant or bone grafting procedure is done properly. Schedule an appointment with The Oral Maxillofacial Practice today.